Appropriate for grades Pre-K – 3
About the Program:
Using literacy strategies, students will listen to a story about Hudson, a golden retriever, and his adventures with the RCMP. Based on the real-life companion that followed author Sean McCabe through his RCMP career!
- Learn about words and literacy terminologies.
- Learn about the history of animals within the RCMP.
- Learn new words and vocabulary to do with the RCMP.
- Understanding who the RCMP are and what role they play in Canada.
- Use teamwork to complete a task.