Appropriate for grades Pre-K to 3
About the Program:
Join Hudson, the friendly golden retriever, on his adventures with the RCMP! Using literary strategies, we’ll listen to a story based on the real-life furry friend that followed author Sean McCabe through his RCMP career as we learn about who the RCMP is and the role they play in Canada.
- Learn about words and literacy terminologies.
- Learn about the history of animals within the RCMP.
- Learn new words and vocabulary to do with the RCMP.
- Understanding who the RCMP are and what role they play in Canada.
- Use teamwork to complete a task.